FALL 2023 ADULT TENNIS SCHEDULE
SEPTEMBER 1ST – DECEMBER 16TH
ADVANCED, INTERMEDIATE AND BEGINNER CLASSES
1/HR – $18 1.5/HR – $27
Must have a 3.0 or higher USTA rating
These classes are for players who play 3.0 level tennis or higher and/or have some experience. Focused on point play, strategy, and movement.
Special price $20
|Mondays||6:30 – 8:00 P.M.|
|Saturdays||9:30 – 11:00 A.M.|
Must have a 4.0+ USTA rating
These classes are for players who play 4.0 level tennis or higher.
|Wednesdays||6:30 – 8:00 P.M.|
Must have a 3.5-4.0 USTA rating
These classes are for players who play 3.5-4.0 level tennis or higher.
|Saturdays||11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.|
These classes are for players who are new to tennis or have little or no match play experience.
These classes are for beginning/advanced beginner level players who are looking to learn and improve.
|Mondays||6:00 – 7:00 P.M.|
DOUBLES ROUND ROBIN
This is for players who want organized match play and coaching in a fun environment. This is open to all level of players who know how to play matches and are 2.5+ level.
Starts September 7th | $20/Class
|Every other Thursday||6:30 – 8:00 P.M.|
- If you are not sure what level/class you should be in, contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up online at www.agapetennisacademy.com to guarantee spot
- Online registration closes two hours prior to start of class
- Classes must have a minimum of 4 students by close of registration or individual class will be cancelled and an account credit will be issued
- If a class is full, you may add yourself to the waitlist
- Payment is required at time of registration
- Drop-ins for classes will be allowed if minimum number of students has been met
- Credits will be issued for weather-related cancellations
- Some classes might be subject to change for tournaments and other special events
- Pro Shop will email weather-related cancellations and updates on adult program classes, so please make sure that the address on your account is current
- If you cancel more than 24 hours in advance, you will receive an account credit, not a refund
- Call the pro shop to apply your account credit for another class
- Cancellations within 24 hours will not result in account credit issued, unless your spot is able to be filled by the waitlist
- If you need to cancel a court reservation or class, you MUST call or email the appropriate pro shop. Cancellations cannot be made online