Format: 5 Timed Games, Move Up/Down Court, Switch Partner, 3-Game Playoff
Saturday, February 25th | 10:00 A.M. – 12:30 P.M. | All levels (Age 12+)| $30 per player
WE LOVE WORKING AT AGAPE TENNIS ACADEMY
Meet the Team
Honesty | Excellence | Attitude | Responsibility | TeamWork
First-Class Management and Programming
Agape Tennis Centers
Agape Tennis Academy provides:
- First-class customer service, organization, professionalism, programming, concessions, and pro shops
- Extensive tennis programming for adults and juniors at any level of experience, including private and group lessons, league play, tournaments, social events and tennis camps
- Extensive Pickleball programming
- Pro shop amenities with racquets, shoes, socks, apparel, bags, hats, all accessories, pickleball accessories, full racquet stringing services, snacks, and drinks
- Professional, certified, motivated, and experienced tennis professionals
- A fun, exciting, positive, and welcoming atmosphere
DEVELOPING, ENRICHING, AND EMPOWERING FUTURE GENERATIONS
Agape Tennis Foundation
From Our Founder
OWNER OF AGAPE TENNIS ACADEMY, LLC
Tennis Center Management
Each year, Agape hosts over 130 league teams, 10 City Championships, four local high schools, and donates time to multiple special interest groups. We have thousands of active players in our programming and invest in upgrades to the facilities we manage. The tireless efforts of the Agape leadership and staff have been recognized with prestigious awards from the Georgia Professional Tennis Association: Agape CEO and Director Amy Pazahanick was named Tennis Director of the Year; Moses Das was awarded Program of the Year for the Agape 10 and Under Program.
Tennis Center Management
High Performance And Profitability
Innovation That Enhances Capabilities
Rich History Of Successful Management
Agape Tennis Academy Partners with the Ventura County Children and Family Services- Businesses with Heart Agency
Businesses with Heart partners with local businesses and community leaders who can help support or provide resources, services, or products to their foster children and families.
A Tennis Academy Was A Girl’s Wish. Now She’s a CEO
Amy Pazahanick always knew she wanted to start a tennis academy. Amy now finds herself running one of the fastest growing management firms in the nation. Her firm, Agape Tennis Academy, established in 2012 on the outskirts of Atlanta, Georgia, was an academy aimed at integrating with the community. Now, as a management firm, Agape maintains its values by remaining truthful to its roots – the numerous communities it serves on the courts.
Amy Pazhanick on the Sports Family Corner Podcast
Chief Executive Officer at Agape Tennis Academy, Amy Pazahanick shares her vision for reaching kids of all levels and backgrounds through the opportunities of tennis. Her passion to put life lessons ahead of just learning skills falls right in line with everything Growing Champions for Life promotes.